Sesame Marinated Tofu And Kale Salad
with Garbanzo Beans And Dried Cherries
- 4 ounces extra firm tofu
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon oil from the jarred sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 (10 oz) bag Glory Foods Organic Kale
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Farms Garbanzo Beans; drained
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato strips (packed in oil)
- 1/3 cup (moist) dried cherries
- Place tofu in a shallow bowl; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, oil from tomatoes, sesame oil, vegetable seasoning and dried mustard. Pour over tofu and allow to marinate for 1 hour (turning occasionally) at room temperature.
- Place greens and beans in a large salad bowl along with the tomatoes and cherries.
- Remove tofu from marinade (save) and cube.
- Add both the tofu cubes and marinade to the salad and toss well to coat.
Yield: 2 large dinner servings
Marinate time: 1 hour
Prep time: 10 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.