Black Bean Quesadillas
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1/4 cup red pepper, cut into 1/8" strips
- 1/4 cup green pepper, cut into 1/8" strips
- 1/4 cup red onion, cut into 1/8" strips
- 1-1/2 cup Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (8 in.) tortillas, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tbs. sour cream, fat-free
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a nonstick skillet, add oil and all raw vegetables. Saute, stirring occasionally until vegetables are slightly softened. Remove and set aside.
- Place a piece of parchment or a silicone baking sheet on a cookie sheet. Lay tortillas flat on the cookie sheet.
- Scatter Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans over half of each tortilla. Top the black beans with half of the sauted vegetables followed by shredded cheese. Fold into a half moon shape.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the black beans are hot.
- Remove from the oven and cut each tortilla into 2 or 3 pie-shaped wedges.
- Arrange on a platter and garnish with salsa and fat-free sour cream.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.