Seared Tuna over TOC Rice
- 4 (5 oz) Ahi tuna steaks
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Tomatoes, Okra and Corn;
- drained and heated
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Sprinkle tuna on both sides with seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large skillet (cast iron if possible) and sear tuna on each side for 3-5 minutes (depending upon how you like your fish cooked).
- Squeeze lemon onto one side of tuna.
- Stir the TOC into the hot rice and divide between 4 warmed plated.
- Place a piece of fish onto each plate and serve hot.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes (including rice)
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.