- 8 oz. diced, cooked shrimp or crayfish
- 1/2 cup Glory Foods Seasoned Red Beans; rinsed
- 8 radishes; chopped
- 2 small Persian cucumbers; diced
- 1/2 small avocado; chopped
- 1/2 small yellow bell pepper; diced
- 1 green onion; sliced thin
- 1 red jalapeno; sliced thin
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 4 (5.5 oz.) cans Spicy V8® Vegetable Juice
- 4 chilled (8 oz.) wide mouth glasses
- Divide the seafood, Glory Foods Seasoned Red Beans, radishes, cucumber, avocado, bell pepper, green onion circles and jalapeño slices between the four glasses.
- Squirt with lemon juice then pour a can of Spicy V8® Vegetable Juice over vegetables.
- Chill for one hour before eating.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.