Breakfast Quiche with Greens
- 1 9” deep dish pastry pie shell, cooked
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon zest
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Turkey Seasoned Collard Greens, drained
- 1 cup onions, diced
- 1/2 cup cooked ham, sausage or turkey
- 1 cup Swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- Cook and cool pie shell according to directions provided on the package.
- Lightly beat eggs, heavy cream, mustard, pepper, salt and lemon zest.
- Spread the meat, Glory Foods Turkey Seasoned Collard Greens and onions in the bottom of the pie shell; sprinkle with Swiss and feta cheeses.
- Pour egg mixture over greens and cheese, and lightly combine all ingredients.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes then 350°F for 30 minutes. Cover edges of the pie with foil strips if browning too quickly.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.