Overnight Quick Cooking Fried Apple Oatmeal
- 2 cups quick cooking (3 minute) oats
- 3 cups water
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Fried Apples
- 1/2 cup golden raisins or currants
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large glass bowl, stir together all ingredients. Cover with cling wrap and let sit overnight at room temperature (6-8 hours).
- In the morning, stir well and microwave 4 minutes, stirring once half way through cooking. Cook an additional minute if you like a thicker oatmeal.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 4-5 minutes
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.