Mexican Tortilla Stacks
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Pinto Beans & Onions
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green Chilis
- 1 large green pepper (chopped)
- 5 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup chedder cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine Glory Foods Pinto Beans & Onions, Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans, and Glory Foods Skillet Corn in a large bowl.
- Stir in chilies and green pepper.
- Lay one tortilla at the bottom of a greased two-quart casserole dish; spoon a small aount of bean mixture over tortilla.
- Top with equal amounts of monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
- Continue alternating layers of tortilla, bean mixture and cheese mixture until you end with cheese layer.
- Bake covered for 10 minutes. Serve with salsa.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.