Kale & Peppered Peach Flatbreads with Goat Cheese
Serves: 2 pieces
- 3 tsp. olive oil; divided
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups (from a 10 oz. bag) Glory Foods Organic Kale Greens; stems removed
- 2 packaged flatbreads
- 1 oz. soft goat cheese
- 2 canned peach halves; sliced
- freshly ground pepper
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat 2 tsp. oil in a small skillet and add garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Add lemon juice and Glory Foods Organic Kale Greens and sauté for an additional 3 minutes until kale is wilted.
- Brush flatbreads with the remaining olive oil and top with kale.
- Arrange peach slices on top of kale followed by the goat cheese.
- Sprinkle with pepper and bake for 12-14 minutes until cheese has melted slightly and the flatbreads are crisp.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.