Curry Chicken with Green Beans & Potatoes
- 2 tsp. corn or vegetable oil
- 1 onion; chopped
- 3 chicken breasts; halved
- 1 (14 oz.) jar curry sauce*
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans & Potatoes; drained
- cooked white rice or pasta noodles for serving, if desired
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- In a large Dutch oven (or large, high-sided skillet) heat oil and onions until fragrant (2 minutes).
- Push onions to the side of skillet and add chicken breasts.
- Fry chicken breasts 3 minutes per side then cover with curry (or tomato) sauce.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes add the Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans & Potatoes; cook an addition 10-15 minutes.
- Serve over rice or pasta, if desired.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.