- 1 large egg
- 2 tbs. ketchup
- 2 tbs. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning
- 2-1/4 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 pounds ground pork
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/3 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn, drained
- 2 tbs. freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 (12 oz.) jar chile sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard and steak seasoning.
- Add beef, pork, onion, mushrooms, Glory Foods Skillet Corn, parsley and bread crumbs; mix well.
- Pat into a baking loaf pan and spread chile sauce over the top of meat.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until cooked through (meat thermometer should read 155°). Pour off excess fat and allow meatloaf to rest for 15 minutes before cutting.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.