Cheesy Turkey & Greens Pinwheels
Serves: 12 pinwheels
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Smoked Turkey Collard Greens
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 4 tbs. mayonnaise
- 4 tbs. roasted red peppers, diced
- 2 (12" X 8") pinwheel flatbreads
- 16 slices turkey lunch meat
- Ranch dressing (optional)
- Heat Glory Foods Smoked Turkey Collard Greens in microwave safe bowl for one minute and then drain. Add white wine vinegar to collard greens and stir.
- Combine softened cream cheese, mayonnaise, roasted red peppers and collard greens.
- Spread mixture onto pinwheel wraps, layer mixture with sliced turkey.
- Roll up each pinwheel wrap, and cut into 6 pieces (for a total of 12 pinwheels). Serve with Ranch dressing for dipping, if desired.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Recipe by Jackie Sharp
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.