Cauliflower, Broccoli, Skillet Corn & Pimento Cheese Bake
Serves: 4 servings
- 1 tbs. butter
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Skillet Corn; drained
- 1 (4 oz.) jar pimentos; drained well
- grated Parmesan cheese for serving
Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a large skillet and add onion; sauté 3 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and broccoli and cover, cooking for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together the soup, mayo, Glory Foods Skillet Corn and pimentos. Drain excess liquid from vegetables and add to soup/corn mixture.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.