Cabbage & Potato Frittata
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 8 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/3 cup heavy cream, warmed slightly
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Country Cabbage; drained (excess liquid pressed out)
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can sliced new potatoes; drained and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of your choice; optional
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil in a 9” cast iron skillet (or other heavy, oven proof skillet) and sauté onion for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the cream, parsley, white pepper and salt. Stir in the cabbage and the potatoes and pour over the onions in the cast iron skillet.
- Cook on medium-low for 5 minutes until the edge starts to pull away from the sides of skillet. Transfer to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until set. If using cheese, sprinkle onto the frittata 5 minutes before removing from oven.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes then cut into wedges.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.