Blackeye Peas Hash
- 8 oz. ground turkey sausage
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1 cup cubed red bell pepper
- 2 medium cooked Yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Blackeye Peas
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ground sausage, sauté 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add green onion, tomato, red bell pepper and cooked potatoes, sauté 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add water and remaining ingredients. Simmer 2 minutes, or until Glory Foods Seasoned Blackeye Peas are thoroughly heated.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.