Bean & Greens Indian Masala
- 2 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. ground cayenne pepper
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Spinach; drained well
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Great Northern Beans; rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes (do not drain)
- plain Greek yogurt for serving
- pita or naan bread for serving
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and sauté onion for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, ginger, coriander, cumin and cayenne pepper and cook 2 additional minutes.
- Stir in Glory Foods Seasoned Spinach, Glory Foods Great Northern Beans and diced tomatoes.
- Turn heat to simmer and cook an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve with plain Greek yogurt and pita or naan bread.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.