Artichoke & Feta Roll-ups with Mixed Greens
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Mixed Greens; liquid pressed out
- 4 ounces crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 (6 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts; drained chopped
- 2 egg yolks (saving whites for brushing onto pastries)
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 (8 count tube) crescent rolls
*tomato soup for serving
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the greens, Feta cheese, artichoke hearts, egg yolks, parsley, lemon zest and red pepper flakes.
- Carefully unroll crescent dough (one roll at a time- keeping second roll in refrigerator until ready to use).
- Divide half of filling between the 8 rolls and wrap up (large end toward the smaller end).
- Place seam side down on the prepared pan.
- Whip reserved egg whites and brush over the dough.
- Repeat process with the second roll of dough (you will have 16 pieces total).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until rolls are golden brown.
- Serve with tomato soup, if desired.
Yield: 5-6 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 15 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.