Sweet Potato Walnut Brownies
Serves: 12 brownies
- 1 (16.5 oz.) box walnut brownie mix
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cups olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 oz. (from a 15 oz. can) Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1 tbs. thick yogurt
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F, and spray a 9" x 7” or 8" x 8" glass pan with bakers spray; set aside.
- In the bowl of a mixer, blend together brownie mix, egg, oil, water, Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole, yogurt and lemon zest. Transfer to prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- When cool, dust brownies with powdered sugar and serve.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 30 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.