Sweet Potato Roll
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup flour, all purpose
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 tbs. butter, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- powdered sugar for finishing
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a 15” x 10” sheet pan with parchment paper. Spray the parchment with cooking spray.
- On a second piece of parchment paper, evenly sprinkle 1/4 cup of powdered sugar and set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place eggs in a mixer and mix on high for 3 minutes. Add Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole, and mix until blended. Fold in the flour mixture 1/3 at a time and spread evenly on the parchment-lined sheet tray.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes, making sure the top of the cake springs back when touched. Quickly loosen and turn the cake on to the parchment paper prepared with powdered sugar. Peel the paper away from the cake bottom with care.
- Starting at the narrow end of the cake, roll the cake and and powdered paper together, placing it seam side down. Let cool.
- To make the filling, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter and vanilla extract until smooth.
- To assemble, unroll the cooled cake. Spread the filling evenly over the cake. Roll the filled cake and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Dust with powdered sugar, serve and enjoy.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.