Glory's Sweet Potato Pie
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole
- 3 tbs. butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 9" pie shell, uncooked and frozen
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Set rack to center of the oven and place a cookie sheet on center rack.
- Combine all liquids in a large mixing bowl. Blend in the cornstarch and mix. Add Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pie shell. Place filled pie shell in oven on the cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat in oven to 300°F and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until filling is set.
- Carefully remove the pie from the oven. Allow to cool.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.