Honey Carrot Cake
- 1 (16.5 oz.) box yellow cake mix
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Honey Carrots; drained and chopped small
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tub prepared cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour a 9” round cake pan; chill 10 minutes.
- In the bowl of a mixer, beat together the cake mix, eggs and sour cream until smooth.
- Stir in the water, oil, lemon juice, Glory Foods Honey Carrots and pecans; transfer to the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool. When completely cool, ice top of cake with frosting.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.