Tomatoes, Okra and Corn Casserole
- 2 tsp. corn oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 (15.25 oz.) cans Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Tomatoes, Okra & Corn; drained
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Margaret Holmes Triple Succotash; drained
- 1 (7.5 oz.) box Glory Foods Corn Muffin Mix
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet and sauté onion for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in all four cans of vegetables, then transfer to a 8 x 8 inch baking dish; set aside.
- Prepare cornbread according to box directions, and spread evenly onto the casserole. Bake for 30-34 minutes until golden brown.
Prep time: 6-8 minutes
Bake time: 30-35 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.