Michaela’s Saint Patrick's Day Casserole
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small white onion; diced
- 1 lb. of lean ground beef
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. steak seasoning
- 1 (10 oz.) can golden mushroom soup
- 2 (15 oz.) cans sliced new potatoes
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Seasoned Country Cabbage (drained well; all excess liquid pressed out)
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup corn flake crumbs
- 2 tbs. butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Butter a 2 quart baking side; set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; add onions and ground beef. Sauté (stirring occasionally) over high heat until meat is browned.
- Remove meat from heat and stir in Worcestershire sauce, seasoning and soup; mix well until incorporated.
- Add potatoes, Glory Foods Seasoned Cabbage and lemon zest then transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Mix together butter and corn flake crumbs, and sprinkle over the top of casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes and the top is golden brown.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.