Herbed Green Bean Casserole
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans, drained
- 3/4 cup dried breadcrumbs, divided
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain the Glory Foods Seasoned Green Beans and place in a bowl.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients and toss together, except for breadcrumbs. Combine with olive oil and stir in the green beans.
- Spoon the mixture into a 9x13 casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the reserved crumb mixture on top and bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden and crispy.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.