Skillet Corn Casserole
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Skillet Corn; drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can sweet corn kernels; drained
- 1/4 heavy cream
- 1 tsp. flour
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cracked pepper
- 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk; beaten well
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter; melted
- 1/2 sleeve Ritz Crackers; finely crushed
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine Glory Foods Skillet Corn, sweet corn, heavy cream, flour, sugar, cracked pepper, and egg and egg yolk.
- Stir well to combine, then transfer to a 2 quart baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the melted butter and Ritz Crackers. Scatter mixture on tope of corn, and bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.