Glorious Sweet Potato Casserole
- 3 (29 oz.) cans Glory Foods Sweet Potatoes, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple, crushed and drained (optional)
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbs. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the Glory Foods Sweet Potatoes in a mixing bowl and mash well.
- Add pineapple, sugar, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour into a 9" x 13" x 2" glass casserole dish. Sprinkle the top with the pecans and bake for 30 minutes.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.