Escalloped Turnip Greens with Diced Turnips & Cabbage
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Turnip Greens With Diced Turnips (drained)
- 2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Country Cabbage (drained)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese shredded
- 1 (10 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 jalapeno (remove seed and finely dice)
- 1 cup half & half cream
- paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9” x 13” dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix cheese, cream of chicken soup, jalapenos and half & half cream.
- Place Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Country Cabbage and Glory Foods Seasoned Turnip Greens With Diced Turnips in baking dish, pour mix on top of cabbage and greens.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.