Bean & Chicken Casserole
- 1 whole chicken (4 1/2-5 lbs.), bone in, skin on, cut into 20-25 (1 1/2" x 2" pieces)
- 1/2 tbs. poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 (15.5 oz.) cans Glory Foods Great Northern Beans (2 drained, 1 undrained)
- 1/2 lb. smoked sausage, sliced 1/4" thick
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the cut pieces of chicken into a large mixing bowl and season with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Add the two drained cans and one undrained can of Glory Foods Great Northern Beans, plus the smoked sausage and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Place the whole mixture into a glass casserole dish (8 x 11 1/2 x 2).
- Cover and place in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove the cover and continue to bake another 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Carefully remove from the oven and drain off the excess liquid (1-1/2 Cups).
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.