Aunt Vera's Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- 1 (40 oz.) can Glory Foods Cut Sweet Potatoes, drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (16 oz.) bag Mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9 x 13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix Glory Foods Cut Sweet Potatoes, sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs until smooth.
- Spread sweet potato mixture into baking dish and bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven and spread mini marshmallow over the top. Drizzle 1/3 cup melted butter over the top of the marshmallows.
- Continue baking for an additional 10 minutes.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.