Sweet Potato Bread
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 (15 oz.) cans Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1/2 cup pecans
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Combine eggs, sugar and oil; beat well.
- In a seprate bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir flour mixture into egg mixture alternately with water. Stir in Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole and chopped pecans.
- Pour batter into greased 9" x 5" loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes, or until inserted toothpick comes out clean. Dust with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.