Fried Apple Cornbread Muffins
- 2 tbs. light brown sugar
- 2 tbs. of white sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Sweet Traditions Fried Apples, drained
- 1 (7.5 oz.) box of Glory Foods Cornbread Mix
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix sugars and cinnamon together.
- Prepare Glory Foods Cornbread Mix, according to package, reducing liquid by 1/4 cup.
- Drain Glory Foods Sweet Traditions Fried Apples and chop into small chunks, and add to prepared cornbread mix.
- Add baking powder and mix all ingredients well until semi-smooth.
- Place the mixture into muffin tins lined with papers. Once they are filled, sprinkle sugar mixture over tops of unbaked muffins.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Sugar will crust over tops.
Note: May add 1/3 golden raisins, if desired.
Recipe by Chef Bradley Livingston
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.