Blender Carrot Dinner Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups sifted flour
- 2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 1 cup Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Honey Carrots
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a blender, combine the milk, melted butter, egg, sugar, and Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Honey Carrots. Blend until the carrots are finely chopped.
- Pour the carrot mixture over dry ingredients. Mix just till moistened.
- Fill greased muffin pans 2/3 full with the batter.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.