Sweet Potato Fruit Dip
- 1 (8 oz.) container whipped cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) container dairy sour cream
- 1 tbs. dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (from a 15 oz. can) Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- freshly grated lime zest
- Whip together cream cheese, sour cream and brown sugar.
- Stir in Glory Foods Sweet Potato Casserole and lime juice; mix until combined.
- Transfer to a serving dish then sprinkle with freshly grated lime zest. Serve with sliced fruit and/or sweet crackers.
Yield: 1-1/2 cups dip
Prep time: 5 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.