Spinach & Crab Dip
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Spinach, well drained and finely chopped
- 8 oz. lump or snow crab meat, separated
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. whipped cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Glory Foods Hot Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. fresh black pepper, ground
- Drain the Glory Foods Seasoned Spinach, and press out all liquid.
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl until well blended. Transfer to a serving dish and cover.
- Refrigerate for an hour to allow the dip to become firm in texture and for the flavors to blend.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives before serving, if desired.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.