Sour Cream & Cabbage Dip
- 4 slices applewood smoked bacon (diced)
- 1 large white onion (chopped)
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chiles (do not drain)
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Country Cabbage
2 cups diary sour cream
- 1 tomato (seeded and diced)
- 1 mango (peeled and diced)
- 2 tbs. freshly chopped parsley
- Heat a large skillet and fry bacon and onion until bacon is almost crisp.
- Drain fat and return to heat adding chiles and Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Country Cabbage; cook 3 minutes.
- Place sour cream in a mixing bowl, add bacon-cabbage mixture and stir to blend; transfer to a serving bowl and top with garnish.
- Serve with crackers, toasted bread or chips.
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.