Black Bean Hummus
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 3 tbs. garlic, minced
- 2 (15.5 oz.) cans Glory Foods Simply Seasoned Black Beans, drained
- 3 tbs. cilantro washed, dried and chopped
- 3 tbs. fresh lime juice
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper, ground
- 1/4 tsp. cumin, ground
- Place olive oil and garlic in a small nonstick pan. Cook covered over low heat 4 to 5 minutes to soften and brown slightly.
- Place cooked garlic and oil in a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Remove hummus from the food processor, and place in a serving dish. You may serve the hummus immediately or cover and refrigerate for later use.
- Serve hummus with your favorite crackers, breads and vegetables.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.