Never Fail Frittata Bites
- 1 (27 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Kale Greens, drained
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 Spanish onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbs. all purpose flour
- 3 tbs. olive oil
- 1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Grab a large mixing bowl and whisk eggs. Add the Glory Foods Seasoned Kale Greens, onions, thyme, black pepper, salt and flour to the eggs and combine thoroughly.
- Brush the cups of a 24 cup mini muffin baking tin with olive oil.
- Pour the kale frittata mixture evenly into the muffin tins, leaving a little room at the top.
- Top each cup with crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake until the center is set and golden brown (approximately 10-15 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Recipe by Marie, 3rd place winner in the 2014 Glory Greens "Can You Make the Can" recipe contest.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.