Hot Corn & Crab Dip
Serves: 10-14 party servings
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion; chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 (4 oz) jar pimentos; drained well
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Skillet corn; drained
- 2 (8 oz) blocks cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise (not low fat)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 green onions; sliced thin
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped parsley
- 1 (16 oz) can lump crab*; excess liquid pressed out
- crackers, toast points and/or vegetables sticks for serving
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized skillet, heat the olive oil then add the onion and garlic.
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes until fragrant then stir in the seafood seasoning, pimentos and skillet corn; remove from heat.
- In a food processor, blend the cream cheese, cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice until smooth.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in the green onions, parsley, crab and the onion-skillet corn mixture.
- Spoon into a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes until hot & bubbly.
- Serve with crackers, crustless toast or vegetable sticks.
*We like Chicken of the Sea brand.
Yield- 10-14 party servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Bake time: 25 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.