Fiesta Bean Dip
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Glory Foods Pinto Beans, drained
- 1 tbs. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. Glory Foods Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced 1/8"
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup prepared tomato salsa
- 1 (8.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese blend
- 3 tbs. cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place one can of drained Glory Foods Pinto Beans in a food processor with the green onions, lime juice, tomato salsa, Glory Foods Hot Sauce, chili powder and ground cumin. Process until the beans are a smooth puree. Stir in the second can of drained beans.
- Pour the bean mixture into an 8" x 8" x 2" casserole dish.
- Mix the drained corn, cheese, red pepper strips and cilantro together in a bowl.
- Put the corn mixture on top of the beans in the casserole.
- Dot with sour cream and sprinkle with a little chili powder.
- Bake dip for 25 to 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbling.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.