Double Bean Dip
- 1 (9 oz.) container bean dip
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Butter Beans; drained
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- 2 tbs. water
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 tsp. no-salt vegetable seasoning (such as Mrs. Dash)
- Place all ingredients (with the exception of the vegetable seasoning) in a heavy-duty blender and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with vegetable seasoning. Serve with tortilla chips, corn chips or crackers.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Recipe by Michaela Mercer Rosenthal, tangerineOthyme@yahoo.com
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.