Avocado Blackeye Pea Salsa
- 2 ripe but firm avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 (11 oz.) can shoepeg corn, drained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) can Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Blackeye Peas, drained
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Lightly mix together avocados, green onion, cilantro, tomato, corn and Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Blackeye Peas in a salad bowl until well combined.
- Whisk together red wine vinegar, olive oil and garlic in a bowl. Pour over blackeye pea mixture. Lightly toss to coat.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving to blend flavors.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.