Quick Bean & Ham Soup
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced 1/4"
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced 1/4"
- 1 1/2 cup smoked ham, cooked and diced 1/4"
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 qt. chicken broth
- 2 (14.5 oz.) cans Glory Foods Great Northern Beans
- Place canola oil in a two-quart saucepan. Add onions, red and green bell peppers, and ham.
- Turn heat to medium and saute the vegetables and ham for about 3 minutes. Add a little of the chicken stock and cook until vegetables are softened.
- Add the black pepper, Glory Foods Great Northern Beans and the remaining chicken broth. Heat until the soup is simmering.
- Simmer for 15 minutes and serve.
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.