Chili Chicken Thighs over Green Beans & Potatoes
Serves: 4 servings
- 4 chicken thighs (skin on, with bone)
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (12 oz) jar Homemade Chili Sauce*
- 1 (27 oz) cans Glory Foods Green Beans with Potatoes
- Squeeze lemon juice onto chicken and sprinkle with poultry seasoning.
- Heat oil in a large skillet and fry chicken 3-4 minutes per side.
- Spoon chili sauce over chicken, reduce heat to low, cover and cook an additional 10 minutes until juices run clear.
- Heat green beans and potatoes and place on a serving platter and top with chicken.
*You will find Homemade Chili Sauce in the ketchup isle at any well stocked grocery store.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.