Cabbage and Cheese Tortellini Soup
Serves: 5-6 servings
- 1 (20 oz) package cheese tortellini
- 2 teaspoons corn oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15 oz) can Glory Foods Seasoned Country Cabbage; drained
- 3 (14.5 oz) cans vegetable broth
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1-2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- dried parsley
- Boil tortellini according to package directions (usually 15 minutes); drain.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil and sauce onion and cabbage for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, tomatoes and cooked tortellini; simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon zest.
- Sprinkle with dried parsley before serving with fresh bread and butter.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time 30 minutes
Recipe by: Michaela Rosenthal
Products used in this recipe
« Back to All Recipes
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.