Glory Foods® Collard Greens are picked young and tender to provide optimal flavor and nutrition. These greens are washed and ready to cook or use in your favorite recipe. Provides a good source of vitamins A, B, C and fiber. Want to learn more about this super food? Visit our Collard Greens information page!
Quiche with Turkey Flavored Collard Greens
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake pie shell for 5 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
- Place smoked turkey and onions in the baked pie shell.
- Mix the slightly beaten eggs, heavy cream, cheese and collard greens. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 300 degrees and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before cutting.
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.