There’s Nobody Like Mom
May 09, 2012
There’s no one quite like Mom.
So, why would you give her or that lady you deem as a motherly figure the same gift nearly everybody else intends giving for Mother’s Day?
This time around, give your mama a gift basket from Glory Foods.
You can choose from either the Standard or the Deluxe Gift Basket.
Each basket contains delicious, nutritious Glory Foods favorites, such as the Candied Yams with sugar and spice or our very popular traditional favorite, Collard Greens. The Standard gift basket is sure to please any mama. Or try out the Deluxe gift basket featuring more Glory Foods favorites as well as cooking bases.
No matter how picky the receivers of your Mother’s Day gifts may be, you can find something to satisfy them in the gift baskets from Glory Foods.
For more information on the gift baskets, please check out Glory Foods gift baskets available to purchase on Amazon.com.
- The Possibilities of Eggs Are Easy To Crack with Glory Foods
- Cooking With Herbs The Glory Foods Way
- Summer Salad Recipes: Easy Dishes Made To Delight
- Making Sauces The Glory Foods Way
- Easter Recipes: Preparing an Easter Feast with Glory Foods
- National Nutrition Month: The Good in Glory Foods
- Canned Vegetables Nutrition: The Cans of Canned Food
- Glory Foods New Smoked Sausage Products Boast Southern Flavor
- Heart Health Month: Be Sensibly Seasoned About It!
- Black History Month Food: Cooking Up African Culture Rooted in American Soil
- Facts About Cheese and Why We Love It So
- Quick and Easy Soup Recipes to Celebrate National Soup Month
- Quick and Easy Healthy Recipes to Start Your New Year Off Right!
- Hoppin’ John: The Rice and Peas Dish Symbolizing Good Luck Tastes Good - Just in Time for New Years!
- Food: The Gifts of Glory They Won’t Give Away
- Glory Foods Side Dishes Add Kick To Any Dinner
- Thanksgiving Meals from Coast To Coast
- Holiday Desserts: Calories Worth The Plunge
- Green Bean Casserole: A Tradition Meets Diversity
- Vegetables reign in October and beyond
- A Sweet History: Sweet Potatoes are old, but still gold
- Food Banks serve as storehouses of hope
- Glory Foods $1 Million NASCAR Challenge
- Rice: A Universal Food
- Apples are worth the Bite
- Black-Eyed Peas Hash
- Back-to-School Breakfast
- Glory Foods Recipe for Turkey, Beans, and Rice Casserole - Perfect for any Weekday Dinner!
- NASCAR Sponsorship/Feeding America
- Collard Greens Compliment Your Cooking
- Your Labor Day Made Easy With Glory Foods
- A Healthy & Delicious Meal
- The Ultimate Fourth of July Feast
- Meet A Dessert You Won’t Desert
- Juneteenth: Celebration of Freedom, Celebration of Food
- Showcase Your Best For Glory Foods’ Recipe Contest
- New Glory Foods Videos Feature Tasty Meals
- A Northerner’s Introduction to Southern Collard Greens
- There’s Nobody Like Mom
- The Origin of Collard Greens
- Mother’s Day Cooking Ideas
- Jamie Stolarz’ Kale Chips
- The Benefits of Collard Greens
- Easter and Glory Foods
- Fall Fest: Chicken Smashed Potatoes
- Out with the pyramid, in with the plate!
- Missouri Black Expo With Yolanda Adams
- Honey-Carrot Bread
- Yolanda Adams Health & Lifestyle Tour, Charlotte, NC
- Taste Of Dallas
- In Our Thoughts
- Real Men Cook!
- Bound For Philly With Yolanda Adams
- Join us at the Stone Soul Music & Food Festival
- Glory Foods Soulful Lunches Recipe Contest
- Glorious Holiday Deals!
- Thinking of skipping lunch? Here’s why you shouldn’t
- Praising Houston With Yolanda Adams
- Glory and the Yolanda Adams Health & Lifestyle Tour
- Summer Fest: Skillet Corn Muffins
- Atlanta Jazz Festival 2011
- Summer Fest: Cucumber and Shrimp Boat
- The Taste of Charlotte Festival
- Summer Fest: Collard Greens and Cherry Reduction
- Circle of Sisters Expo
- Hot or cold lunch? THAT is the question.
- Taste of Dallas: Eat. Drink. Shop. Repeat.
- What in the world is a Bento Box?
- Raleigh-bound On the Yolanda Adams Tour
- Glory Foods and the Southern Shows
- Quick Summer Slaw
- Creating Soulful Lunches
- Real Men Cook
- Soulful Lunches Recipe Contest Winners!
- Blackeye Peas and Mango Salsa For Memorial Day
- After Thanksgiving: Turkey, Beans, and Rice Casserole
- Donna-Marie Ryan’s Muffin Tin Buffalo Chicken Pizza Buns
- Sweet Potato Pudding For Mother’s Day
- Glorious Holiday Meals
- Honoring Our Roots, a Podcast
- The Truth About Canned Vegetables
- The Southern Women’s Shows 2011
- Fall Fest: Creamed Spinach
- Fall Fest: Turnip Greens With Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Taste of Charlotte
- Top 10 Glory Soups for National Soup Month
- Summer Fest: Steamed Broccoli-Vegetable Medley
- Celebrating those who have changed the way we eat!
- Eating health with Glory Foods Sensibly Seasoned vegetables!
- Chef Swett’s Gloriously Stuffed Black Eyed Tomatoes
- Welcome to the Glory Blog!
- Family Meals for Easter
- The Importance of Family Dinners
- The Benefits of Collard Greens
- Fall Fest: Caramel Apple Upside-down Cupcakes
- The Vienna Vegetable Orchestra: Playing With Food
- Cheaper To Keep Her
- Jacksonville Southern Women’s Show
- On the Road Again With Yolanda In Indy!
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.