The Possibilities of Eggs Are Easy To Crack with Glory Foods
May 16, 2013
Eggs are exceptional and command the month of May, which is National Egg Month. Eggs present us with countless opportunities to create dishes in ways traditional and inventive.
From apple cake to steaks, eggs are in the mix as a necessary ingredient, a beloved side or the main attraction.
Who knew such variety could be in a shell?
Eggs add texture and help showcase the flavor of Glory Foods Sensibly Seasoned Red Beans in the scrumptious Sensibly Seasoned Red Bean Frittata, which includes eggs and cheddar cheese in a dish appropriate for breakfast or ideal as a menu item served for brunch.
However, just like Glory Foods, eggs will be the guests at any meal to which they are invited. If lunch is on the menu, eggs can arrive humbly in style when served as a key, but secondary ingredient, in the Black-Eyed Pea Cakes created with Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Black-Eyed Peas. These savory cakes are easy to prepare and make for a delightful lunch served solo or with your choice of salad.
Dinner items dig eggs, too. The Southern Chicken Florentine from Glory Foods takes advantage of the egg’s yolk to produce a dish made with Glory Foods Seasoned Southern Style Turkey Flavored Collard Greens , mushrooms, garlic and fresh Parmesan that underscores the flavors of the greens and chicken.
Although adaptable and extraordinary regardless of where they may be, eggs are arguably best known for their sweet endings. The Fried Apple Cake from Glory Foods is a wonderful way to add some sweet goodness to any day. In addition to eggs, this cake gets its star power from Glory Foods Sweet Traditions Fried Apples. The canned apples are seasoned with sugar, brown sugar and secret spices. They make this cake stand layers above others.
So, get to cracking. Glory Foods will be in the kitchen with you.
- The Possibilities of Eggs Are Easy To Crack with Glory Foods
- Cooking With Herbs The Glory Foods Way
- Summer Salad Recipes: Easy Dishes Made To Delight
- Making Sauces The Glory Foods Way
- Easter Recipes: Preparing an Easter Feast with Glory Foods
- National Nutrition Month: The Good in Glory Foods
- Canned Vegetables Nutrition: The Cans of Canned Food
- Glory Foods New Smoked Sausage Products Boast Southern Flavor
- Heart Health Month: Be Sensibly Seasoned About It!
- Black History Month Food: Cooking Up African Culture Rooted in American Soil
- Facts About Cheese and Why We Love It So
- Quick and Easy Soup Recipes to Celebrate National Soup Month
- Quick and Easy Healthy Recipes to Start Your New Year Off Right!
- Hoppin’ John: The Rice and Peas Dish Symbolizing Good Luck Tastes Good - Just in Time for New Years!
- Food: The Gifts of Glory They Won’t Give Away
- Glory Foods Side Dishes Add Kick To Any Dinner
- Thanksgiving Meals from Coast To Coast
- Holiday Desserts: Calories Worth The Plunge
- Green Bean Casserole: A Tradition Meets Diversity
- Vegetables reign in October and beyond
- A Sweet History: Sweet Potatoes are old, but still gold
- Food Banks serve as storehouses of hope
- Glory Foods $1 Million NASCAR Challenge
- Rice: A Universal Food
- Apples are worth the Bite
- Black-Eyed Peas Hash
- Back-to-School Breakfast
- Glory Foods Recipe for Turkey, Beans, and Rice Casserole - Perfect for any Weekday Dinner!
- NASCAR Sponsorship/Feeding America
- Collard Greens Compliment Your Cooking
- Your Labor Day Made Easy With Glory Foods
- A Healthy & Delicious Meal
- The Ultimate Fourth of July Feast
- Meet A Dessert You Won’t Desert
- Juneteenth: Celebration of Freedom, Celebration of Food
- Showcase Your Best For Glory Foods’ Recipe Contest
- New Glory Foods Videos Feature Tasty Meals
- A Northerner’s Introduction to Southern Collard Greens
- There’s Nobody Like Mom
- The Origin of Collard Greens
- Mother’s Day Cooking Ideas
- Jamie Stolarz’ Kale Chips
- The Benefits of Collard Greens
- Easter and Glory Foods
- Fall Fest: Chicken Smashed Potatoes
- Out with the pyramid, in with the plate!
- Missouri Black Expo With Yolanda Adams
- Honey-Carrot Bread
- Yolanda Adams Health & Lifestyle Tour, Charlotte, NC
- Taste Of Dallas
- In Our Thoughts
- Real Men Cook!
- Bound For Philly With Yolanda Adams
- Join us at the Stone Soul Music & Food Festival
- Glory Foods Soulful Lunches Recipe Contest
- Glorious Holiday Deals!
- Thinking of skipping lunch? Here’s why you shouldn’t
- Praising Houston With Yolanda Adams
- Glory and the Yolanda Adams Health & Lifestyle Tour
- Summer Fest: Skillet Corn Muffins
- Atlanta Jazz Festival 2011
- Summer Fest: Cucumber and Shrimp Boat
- The Taste of Charlotte Festival
- Summer Fest: Collard Greens and Cherry Reduction
- Circle of Sisters Expo
- Hot or cold lunch? THAT is the question.
- Taste of Dallas: Eat. Drink. Shop. Repeat.
- What in the world is a Bento Box?
- Raleigh-bound On the Yolanda Adams Tour
- Glory Foods and the Southern Shows
- Quick Summer Slaw
- Creating Soulful Lunches
- Real Men Cook
- Soulful Lunches Recipe Contest Winners!
- Blackeye Peas and Mango Salsa For Memorial Day
- After Thanksgiving: Turkey, Beans, and Rice Casserole
- Donna-Marie Ryan’s Muffin Tin Buffalo Chicken Pizza Buns
- Sweet Potato Pudding For Mother’s Day
- Glorious Holiday Meals
- Honoring Our Roots, a Podcast
- The Truth About Canned Vegetables
- The Southern Women’s Shows 2011
- Fall Fest: Creamed Spinach
- Fall Fest: Turnip Greens With Potatoes and Mushrooms
- Taste of Charlotte
- Top 10 Glory Soups for National Soup Month
- Summer Fest: Steamed Broccoli-Vegetable Medley
- Celebrating those who have changed the way we eat!
- Eating health with Glory Foods Sensibly Seasoned vegetables!
- Chef Swett’s Gloriously Stuffed Black Eyed Tomatoes
- Welcome to the Glory Blog!
- Family Meals for Easter
- The Importance of Family Dinners
- The Benefits of Collard Greens
- Fall Fest: Caramel Apple Upside-down Cupcakes
- The Vienna Vegetable Orchestra: Playing With Food
- Cheaper To Keep Her
- Jacksonville Southern Women’s Show
- On the Road Again With Yolanda In Indy!
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.