Soulful Lunches Recipe Contest Official Rules
March 21, 2012
No purchase necessary to enter. Purchase will not improve chances of winning. All entries will be reviewed for content eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules before being judged. Entries that do not comply with these requirements may be disqualified. Glory Foods reserves the right to make the final determination as to what recipes are eligible for this contest.
- To enter, submit recipes with corresponding photographs by e-mail to email@example.com, or by USPS to:
Glory Foods, Inc. <span box="" p.o.="" span="" style="\" white-space:"="">Columbus, OH 43205
- Entries must be written in English and time-stamped by 5 p.m. EST on Friday, September 30, 2011, to be eligible.
- Entries must be the original creation of the entrant; may not have won previous awards; may not have been previously published; must not infringe any third party’s rights; must be suitable for publication; may not in any way violate applicable laws and regulations; and may not contain any reference to any third-party trademarks, names, or logos, other than Glory Foods.
- Entries must be on topic and not offensive, demeaning, or derogatory.
- Neither Glory Foods nor its agents are responsible for illegible, lost, stolen, late, damaged, incomplete, mutilated or misdirected entries.
- In entering the contest, entrant agrees that any or all of the submitted content, whether chosen as a winner or not, may be reproduced on Glory Foods properties in connection with this contest without compensation at the sole discretion of representatives of Glory Foods.
- Winners must accept their prize within 72 hours of notification. If the prize is not accepted by the initial winners within 72 hours of notification, alternate winners will be notified by e-mail and shall be awarded the prizes if timely accepted.
- Odds of winning depend on the total of number of entries submitted.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and U.S. residents (residents of Puerto Rico are excluded). Employees, officers and directors of Glory Foods, and their respective partners, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, successors and assigns, and immediate family members (e.g., spouses, parents, children, siblings) are not eligible to participate.
- By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Glory Foods, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Contest begins at 9 a.m. EST on Thursday, September 1, 2011, and ends at 5 p.m. EST on Friday, September 30, 2011.
- One first-place winner will receive a $50 gift certificate to the grocery store of their choosing; one Glory Foods Deluxe Gift Basket.
- One second-place winner will receive one Glory Foods Deluxe Gift Basket and product coupons.
- One third-place winner will receive an exclusive Glory Foods apron and product coupons.
- Prize-winners will be announced on Monday, October 17, 2011.
By participating, entrants agree neither Glory Foods, nor their respective shareholders, agents and representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, or legal advisors are responsible or liable for, and shall be released and held harmless from: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Glory Foods that may cause the contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion; (iv) any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with or resulting from participation in the promotion, acceptance, possession, assembly, or use of the prize. Winner assumes all liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion. Glory Foods reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the promotion at any time. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Glory Foods in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio. By accepting the promotion prize, except where legally prohibited, winner grants permission to Glory Foods and those acting under its authority the right to the use of his/her name, entry, recipe, statements, and participation in the promotion at any time or times, for advertising, trade publicity, promotional and commercial purposes without additional compensation, in connection with the running or advertising of this promotion and relating to Glory Foods. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash or credit. All necessary taxes and duties on the prize, and any other costs associated with maintaining or operating the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Glory Foods is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.
Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Glory Foods and its agencies and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the \"Indemnities\"), harmless from any and all actions, suits, claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnities due to or arising out of the entrant's participation in the promotion, including the entrant's conduct in creating an entry or otherwise in connection with this promotion, and including but not limited to claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement; violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy; or defamation.
- Pasta Salads for Summer
- A Red, White & Blue Holiday
- Celebrate Summer with Glory
- A Glorious Easter Contest
- Heart Healthy, all Natural Simply Seasoned
- 2017 Southeastern Wildlife Exposition
- McCall Farms Introduces New “See-Thru” Vegetable Can
- A Glory Foods Fried Apple Christmas
- 2016 Glory Foods & Bruce’s Yams Holiday Cookbook
- Farm-fresh, and Easy to Make, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Recipes
- McCall Farms Shares Farm-Fresh Football Fare
- Growing Kids through Gardening
- Farm Fresh Side Dishes for the 4th of July
- McCall Farms Celebrates Eat Your Vegetables Day
- Glory Foods Power Essence Smoothies
- McCall Farms Shares Delicious Summer Recipes
- National Canned Food Month
- Glory Foods presents #MeatlessMonday
- Happy Holidays from Glory Foods
- Happy Thanksgiving from Glory Foods
- National Dessert Day
- Taste of Charlotte 2015
- A little history on Glory Foods
- 5 Soup Recipes for National Soup Month
- Kale Greens is great for southern recipes and good for you too!
- Glory Foods Brings its Own Style of Southern to Taste of Dallas
- Recipe Contest to Encourage Kids to Eat More Greens!
- School’s Back: Easy Weeknight Meals
- Glory Foods Helps Keep Your Kitchen Cool With No-Oven Meal Ideas
- Drink to Your Health: Smoothies vs. Juicing
- Glory Foods Wins Overall ‘Best Theme’ in ‘Cantribution’ Contest
- Glory Foods Awards Winner of the Race to Feeding America Sweepstakes
- The Possibilities of Eggs Are Easy To Crack with Glory Foods
- Glory Foods Goes Global with Fusion Cuisine at Michigan International Women’s Show
- Home Economist Hones Down-Home Recipes for Glory Foods at Southern Women’s Show in Raleigh
- Restaurant Owner to Share Recipes Featuring Glory Foods at Southern Women’s Show in Richmond
- Nutrition Expert Presents Delicious Dishes at Southern Women’s Show in Nashville
- Cooking With Herbs The Glory Foods Way
- Summer Salad Recipes: Easy Dishes Made To Delight
- Making Sauces The Glory Foods Way
- Easter Recipes: Preparing an Easter Feast with Glory Foods
- Glory Foods Announces ‘Honor Your Hero’ Photo Contest Winners
- National Nutrition Month: The Good in Glory Foods
- Glory Foods Brings its Soulful Heritage to Southern Women’s Show in Memphis
- Glory Foods New Smoked Sausage Products have Southern Twist
- Glory Foods Features Canned Goodness at 2013 Southern Women’s Shows
- Canned Vegetables Nutrition: The Cans of Canned Food
- Glory Foods New Smoked Sausage Products Boast Southern Flavor
- Heart Health Month: Be Sensibly Seasoned About It!
- Glory Foods Launches ‘Honor Your Hero’ Photo Contest in Celebration of Black History Month
- Glory Foods will be Featured on ABC’s ‘The Chew’ starting Friday, Feb 1
- Glory Foods Introduces Touchdown Recipes for the Big Game on Feb 3
- Glory Foods Holiday Decorations Contest Winners Capture Spirit of Season
- Two Students at Ohio State University Awarded the Glory Foods Minority Scholarship
- Glory Foods Sponsors Holiday Food Bank Drive on December 7 & 8 with Myrtle Beach Business
- Glory Foods, Inc. Debuts New Ad Campaign Featuring “The Green Bean Challenge”
- Glory Foods Introduces a Fresh Batch of Recipes for the New Year
- Women Win Glory Foods, Inc. Pumpkin Carving Contest
- NASCAR Drives Face-Off Against Hunger at Bank of American 500 on October 13 for Glory Foods, Inc.
- Race to Feeding American Campaign Donates $50,000 to Feeding America to Benefit Child Hunger Relief
- Black History Month Food: Cooking Up African Culture Rooted in American Soil
- Facts About Cheese and Why We Love It So
- Quick and Easy Soup Recipes to Celebrate National Soup Month
- Quick and Easy Healthy Recipes to Start Your New Year Off Right!
- Hoppin’ John: The Rice and Peas Dish Symbolizing Good Luck Tastes Good - Just in Time for New Years!
- Food: The Gifts of Glory They Won’t Give Away
- Glory Foods Side Dishes Add Kick To Any Dinner
- Thanksgiving Meals from Coast To Coast
- Holiday Desserts: Calories Worth The Plunge
- Green Bean Casserole: A Tradition Meets Diversity
- Vegetables reign in October and beyond
- A Sweet History: Sweet Potatoes are old, but still gold
- Food Banks serve as storehouses of hope
- Glory Foods $1 Million NASCAR Challenge
- Rice: A Universal Food
- Apples are worth the Bite
- Black-Eyed Peas Hash
- Chicagoan Wins Glory Foods Summer Recipe Contest With Sweet Potato Casserole Entry
- Glory Foods, Inc. Introduces “Race To Feeding America” Campaign At Irwin Tools Night Race in Bristol
- Back-to-School Breakfast
- Glory Foods Recipe for Turkey, Beans, and Rice Casserole - Perfect for any Weekday Dinner!
- NASCAR Sponsorship/Feeding America
- Glory Foods, Inc. Launches “Race To Feeding America” Campaign
- Collard Greens Compliment Your Cooking
- Your Labor Day Made Easy With Glory Foods
- A Healthy & Delicious Meal
- The Ultimate Fourth of July Feast
- Meet A Dessert You Won’t Desert
- Juneteenth: Celebration of Freedom, Celebration of Food
- Showcase Your Best For Glory Foods’ Recipe Contest
- New Glory Foods Videos Feature Tasty Meals
- Glory Foods Debuts Green Bean Challenge Video Online
- Glory Foods And Richmond Flying Squirrels To Host Food Drive July 22 For Central Virginia Food Bank
- A Northerner’s Introduction to Southern Collard Greens
- Residents of Nebraska, Oregon and Wisconsin Win Prizes in Glory Foods Social Media Photo Contest
- There’s Nobody Like Mom
- The Origin of Collard Greens
- Mother’s Day Cooking Ideas
- Glory Foods Cultivates Canned Food Education at 14th annual Micki Zartman Scarlet & Gray Ag Day
- Glory Foods Launches Social Media Photo Contest To Celebrate Mother’s Day
To get the latest recipes, meal plans and special offers subscribe to our email list.